Thursday, August 13, 2009

hello

Hi to Sara, Carol and Moreidlethoughts who have commented on my blog. It took me a while to realize anyone had commented but I am slowly getting the hang of it. ....would definitely not call myself a 'blogger' yet..........

Am so busy with year 12 at the moment haven't really got time to play around with it but I promise to put some photos on this weekend.

At the moment I need to go and prepare a mindmap for Hamlet and the graveyard scene, you know the one...... '...Alas poor Yorrick! I knew him Horation, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy,...'
not a bad thing to be doing, the kids love reading it and Ialways find something new (?old) to think about.
Imperious Casear, dead and turned to clay,
Might stop a hole, to keep the wind away.
Oh that that earth which kept the world in awe
Should patch a wall t'expel the winter's flaw!

It is just a shame you have to test it....squeezze it into an essay ........pull it apart to within an inch of its life? but I think I will need a whole other blog if I start down that road.

No comments:

Post a Comment